Open Heavens

Friday, October 9, 2026

Open Heavens Prayer Points

‎PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL


Saturday 10th October 2026 


HOLD ON TO JESUS 

‎ 

‎These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

‎

READ: Psalm 105: 16-22


‎Special Note.

‎These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his disciples in Christ, who was inspired and  mandated by the Holy Spirit, effective, January 1st, 2015, to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional  authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

‎

‎These prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.

‎

‎To be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

‎

‎Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire, in Jesus' name I pray.

‎

‎PRAYER POINTS 


‎1.Father, I praise You for You are the beginning and the ending, You know the end of all things even before they began. Thank You because my times are in Your hands


2.Father, thank You for the beginning of my life, thank You for bringing me this far and for the glorious future ahead of me, I say thank You Jesus!


3.Father, any situation that seem overwhelming for me to handle please, step in, and turn it around for my greater good, in Jesus' name.


‎4.Father, because my life is in Your hands please, whichever route You are taking me through, help me to emerge faithful and victorious at the end of it all, in Jesus' name.

‎

‎5.Father, please when I'm being tested, help me not to fall into the temptations of the devil. Help me to guard my heart with all diligence and make me ready for the highest level of Your blessings, in Jesus' name.

‎

‎6. Father, please promote me to a higher level and make me stand before kings, in Jesus' name.

‎

‎7.Father, even though my beginning may be small, help me to hold on to Jesus, and let my later end greatly increase, in Jesus' name.

‎

‎8.Father, regardless of how challenging my beginning might have been, may I experience significant positive changes in the later part of my life, in Jesus' name.

‎

9.Father, no matter what I may be going through currently; when I'm faced with trials, help me to be found faithful, ready and well positioned for my next level blessings, in Jesus' name.

‎

‎10.Father, please help me not to take short cuts but to follow Your due process as You take me to my next level of blessings, in Jesus' name.


11.Father, thank You for the life of Your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.

‎

‎Help him to hold on to Jesus to the very end, in Jesus' name. Bless his children (biological and spiritual). Help him to continue to produce sons and daughters to Your glory, in Jesus' name 

‎

‎12.Father, please bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, with unlimited joy. Keep him in peace, without spots and blameless, and all those who have been broadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

‎

‎13.Father, please let every mountain standing the way of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

‎

‎14.Your personal petitions.

‎(Philippians 4:6)

‎

‎15.In Jesus' name I pray.

‎(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

‎

‎#Godblessmynation

‎BIBLE IN ONE YEAR

‎Matthew 23-24

‎

‎Note:

‎You may not add, subtract or rearrange these prayer points.

‎

‎The Holy Spirit is the author, though He used someone, who, out of humility has refused to take glory for it, by not putting his name. It is plagiarism to use, or pass as your own, someone's else writing or work. The original author of these prayer points is the Holy Spirit. So, share, but don't share His Glory with Him in the process.

‎

‎Remain blessed, as you obey, in Jesus' name

No comments:

Post a Comment