Open Heavens

Saturday, October 3, 2026

Open Heavens Prayer Points

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL


Saturday 3rd October 2026


DON'T HARDEN YOUR HEART 

‎ 

‎These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

‎

‎READ: Psalm 95: 8-11 


‎KEY POINT 

Those who harden their hearts to God's word end up facing His wrath.


‎Special Note.

‎These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his disciples in Christ, who was inspired and  mandated by the Holy Spirit, effective, January 1st, 2015, to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional  authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

‎

‎These prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.

‎

‎To be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

‎

‎Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire, in Jesus' name I pray.

‎

‎PRAYER POINTS


‎1.Father, thank You for loving me, and giving me the Holy Spirit to teach me all things and to correct me when I'm going the wrong way.


2.Father, thank You for the power of Your word which is able to transform me into the full image of Christ Jesus and to be made perfect in Him 

‎

‎3.Father, please help me to walk in Your fear all the days of my life, and never to harden my heart to Your words, in Jesus' name.


‎4.Father, please give me a ear that listens to Your word, and a heart that receives instructions especially when it condemns my wrongdoings, in Jesus' name.

‎

‎5.Father, please help me never to mock or neglect Your instructions through the mouth of Your servants. Help me to receive corrections with joy, in Jesus' name.

‎

‎6.Father, please help all Your children to take heed to Your word rather than despising Your ordinances so they can escape the risk of eternal damnation, in Jesus' name.

‎

‎7.Father, please help me not to neglect any part of Your instructions that will position me to experience the fullness of Your blessings, in Jesus' name.

‎

‎8.Father, please help me not to get offended when I hear Your word rathe, help me to maximize every opportunity to be corrected and be transformed by Your word, in Jesus' name.

‎

‎9.Father, when I hear Your word, let it convict, correct and instruct me so that I will be thoroughly furnished for all good works, in Jesus' name 

‎

‎10.Father, please I don't want to face Your wrath, help me not to harden my heart when I hear Your word, in Jesus' name.


11.Father, thank You for the life of Your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.

‎

‎Help him to remain reachable, and always heeding to Your word, in Jesus' name. Bless his children (biological and spiritual). Help him to continue to produce sons and daughters to Your glory, in Jesus' name 

‎

‎12.Father, please bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, with unlimited joy. Turn every hopeless situation around, and in the lives of all those who have been broadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

‎

‎13.Father, please let every challenge and temptations, hindrance and obstacles of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

‎

‎14.Your personal petitions.

‎(Philippians 4:6)

‎

‎15.In Jesus' name I pray.

‎(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

‎

‎#Godblessmynation

‎BIBLE IN ONE YEAR

‎Matthew 5-6

‎

‎Note:

‎You may not add, subtract or rearrange these prayer points.

‎

‎The Holy Spirit is the author, though He used someone, who, out of humility has refused to take glory for it, by not putting his name. It is plagiarism to use, or pass as your own, someone's else writing or work. The original author of these prayer points is the Holy Spirit. So, share, but don't share His Glory with Him in the process.

‎

‎Remain blessed, as you obey, in Jesus' name

No comments:

Post a Comment