PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL
Friday 2nd October 2026
REMAIN GRATEFUL
These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
READ: Psalm 103: 1-5
REFLECTION
Are you grateful for the things you have?
Special Note.
These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his disciples in Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, effective, January 1st, 2015, to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
These prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.
To be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire, in Jesus' name I pray.
PRAYER POINTS
Take this song of worship:
Bless the Lord,
o my soul, o o o my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before, o my soul
Worship His holy name.
1.Father, I worship You for all the benefits I am privileged to enjoy by Your mercy. Thank You for forgiving my iniquity, and cleansing me from all my sins.
2.Father, thank You for healing my diseases, and making me whole by the power of Your word. Thank You for redeeming my soul from the path of destruction and planting me on the path of righteousness.
3.Father, thank You for crowning me with Your loving kindness and surrounding me with Your tender mercies.
4.Father, thank You for taking care of me from birth till date, thank You for satisfying me with the good things of life
5.Father, thank You for the ability to eat, to drink, and for being able to pass out excreta and urine. Thank You for ability to think, speak and to be understood by men, in Jesus' name.
6.Father, thank You for the gift of life. Thank You for the hope of eternal life in Christ Jesus.
7.Father, thank You for the victory in time past, thank You for the deliverance from the traps of the enemies. Thank You for making me more than a conqueror.
8.Father, thank You for bringing me this far, for I am not where I used to be, and thank You for the glorious future You have prepared for me.
9.Father, thank You for coming through for me with answers to my prayers, and for opening a new chapter for my life
10.Father, please help me to live a life of gratitude at all times; while I am trusting You for the great and mighty things You will do for me, I am very grateful for all You have done for me
11.Father, thank You for the life of Your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.
Helo him to live a life of gratitude always, in Jesus' name. Bless his children (biological and spiritual). Help him to continue to produce sons and daughters to Your glory, in Jesus' name
12.Father, please bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, with unlimited joy. Turn every hopeless situation around, and in the lives of all those who have been broadcasting them, in Jesus' name.
13.Father, please let every challenge and temptations, hindrance and obstacles of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.
14.Your personal petitions.
(Philippians 4:6)
15.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
#Godblessmynation
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Matthew 1-4
Note:
You may not add, subtract or rearrange these prayer points.
The Holy Spirit is the author, though He used someone, who, out of humility has refused to take glory for it, by not putting his name. It is plagiarism to use, or pass as your own, someone's else writing or work. The original author of these prayer points is the Holy Spirit. So, share, but don't share His Glory with Him in the process.
Remain blessed, as you obey, in Jesus' name
No comments:
Post a Comment