Open Heavens

Friday, October 4, 2024

Open Heavens Prayer Points

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL


Saturday, 5th October 2024


HARD PRAYERS


Special Note.


These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his, disciples, of Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, effective, January 1st, 2015, to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional  authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.


Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.


If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:


“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”


PRAYER POINTS


1.Father, You are God from beginning to the end, there's no place for arguments, You are God all by Yourself 


2.Father, You own times and seasons in Your hands and there is nothing too hard that You cannot do because You are the God of all flesh 


3.Father, thank You for answering prayers in the past and for the testimonies recorded in Your Word. Thank You because whatever You have done before, You can do it again and again 

 

4.Father, please, any sin in my life that will hinder me from receiving answers to my prayers, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name 


5.Father, please, let there be a change in the natural order of things in my nation for the good of the children of God, in Jesus' name 


6.Father, please, let there be a change in the natural order in my body and terminate every nature of sickness and diseases in my life. Let me enjoy good health all through the days of my living, in Jesus' name 


7.Father, please, everything and anything You need to alter its natural order that my joy may be full in marriage and in all areas of my life, let it be done now, in Jesus' name


8.Father, because nothing is too hard for You to do, please, every medical report of sickness and diseases in my life and family, change them and reverse the irreversible, in Jesus' name 


9.Father, please, for all the children You have given to me, everything that appears hard in their lives, make them achievable for them. Let them not experience any form of failure in their academics, in Jesus' name.


10.Father, because there is no impossibility with You, let there be mighty exponential growth of Your church across the nations of the world. Let the RCCG Vision 2032 become a reality long before the year 2032, in Jesus' name. 


11.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye;  grant him divine health and long life; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), help them to remain a shining light forever, in Jesus' name.


12.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.


13.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.


14.Your Personal petitions.

( Philippians 4:6)


15.In Jesus' name I pray.

(John 14:13-14; 15:16)


16.Thank You Father for answered prayers.

(1 Thessalonians 5:18).


#GodBlessOurNation


These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.


Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's, books ministry.


Note:

You may not add, subtract or rearrange these prayer points.

 The Holy Spirit is the author, though He used someone, who, out of humility has refused to take glory for it, by not putting his name. It is plagiarism to use, or pass as your own, someone else writing or work. The original author of these prayer points is the Holy Spirit. So, share, but don't share His glory with Him in the process.

Remain blessed, as you obey, in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment