Open Heavens

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Open Heavens Prayer Points

PRAYER POINTS ON Today’s OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL


Monday, 14th October 2024 


COVER NOT YOUR SINS 


Special Note.


These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his, disciples, of Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, effective, January 1st, 2015, to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional  authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.


Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.


If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:


“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”


PRAYER POINTS


1.Father, I give You thanks for Your loving kindness and Your mercy that endureth for ever, thank You for not withholding Your mercy from me


2.Father, thank You, for by Your mercy I am still alive. Thank You for not consuming me in Your anger


3.Father, please, I am sorry, in every area of my life that I have sinned against You, forgive me. Help me not to take Your mercy for granted anymore, don't let me continue in my sin but to repent of them all, to confess and forsake them, in Jesus' name 


4.Father, please, help me not to cover any sin that I have committed against You, help me to accept my wrongs and ask for mercy, in Jesus' name 


5.Father, please, help me not to keep making excuses for my wrongs; help me not to seek the approval of men but to genuinely repent even when it demands a public confession of my wrongs, in Jesus' name. 


6.Father, please, as I cry out to You for mercy, do not close Your ears to me, do not reject me like You rejected Saul; help me to be like David, always seeking to please You, in Jesus' name 


7.Father, please, help me not to destroy my relationship with You; whenever I am wrong, let me not deceive myself by trying to keep up appearances, but to immediately ask for mercy, in Jesus' name


8.Father, please , teach me to say "I am sorry, forgive me" whenever I go wrong even to my subordinates, let me not feel too big to ask for their mercy when I offend them, in Jesus' name 


9.Father, the people sought an offence against Daniel but found none for he lived above error. Please, help me to please You and to live above sins and errors, don't let sin have dominion over me again, in Jesus' name.


10.Father, henceforth, help me to walk before You and be perfect all through the days of my life, let me be found pure, spotless and without wrinkle when You appear in glory to rapture the saints, in Jesus' name. 


11.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye;  grant him divine health and long life; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), help them to remain a shining light forever, in Jesus' name.


12.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.


13.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.


14.Your Personal petitions.

( Philippians 4:6)


15..In Jesus' name I pray.

(John 14:13-14; 15:16)


16.Thank You Father for answered prayers.

(1 Thessalonians 5:18).


#GodBlessOurNation


These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.


Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's, books ministry.


Note:

You may not add, subtract or rearrange these prayer points.

 The Holy Spirit is the author, though He used someone, who, out of humility has refused to take glory for it, by not putting his name. It is plagiarism to use, or pass as your own, someone else writing or work. The original author of these prayer points is the Holy Spirit. So, share, but don't share His glory with Him in the process.

Remain blessed, as you obey, in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment