PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL
THURSDAY, 17TH SEPTEMBER, 2026
DISCOVERING YOUR PURPOSE
These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus name.
PRAYER POINTS
1.Father, I worship You because You are the God of purpose and plan, You created everything for a purpose to bring You pleasure, and there is nothing You made by error without a purpose.
2.Father, thank You for creating the light to guide us through the dark. You yourself became the Light of salvation, that man may walk therein to fulfill Your purpose and plan.
3.Father, You created and separated me to Yourself while I was still in my mother's womb, and now that I am in Christ please, help me to know Your plan for my life, in Jesus' name.
4.Father, please help me not to live and die without discovering why You sent me into this world, in Jesus' name.
5.Father, please help me to discover Your purpose for me early in life and to succeed in it, so I wouldn't have to struggle through life without much progress, in Jesus' name.
6.Father, please not my will, but Your will be done in my life. Help me not to waste my life going the wrong direction and pursuing the wrong purpose, in Jesus' name.
7.Father, please let Your light shine on me to redirect my life, and help me to discover Your plan for my life and fulfil it, in Jesus' name.
8.Father, please help me to follow You closely, shine Your light on me, and point me in the right direction to go, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, please it doesn't matter the progress I have made or that I am making, if I am leaning on the wrong wall, don't let it be too late for me to realize Your original plan for me. May I not labour in an area You have not called me to be, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, please align me with Your purpose for my life, and empower me to fulfill it, in Jesus' name.
11.Father, thank You for the life of Your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.
Help him to continue to walk in plan for his life, and to finish well and finish strong, in Jesus' name. Bless his children (biological and spiritual). Help him to continue to produce sons and daughters to Your glory, in Jesus name
12.Father, please bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, with wisdom and favour. Answer all his prayers beyond measure, and all those who have been broadcasting them, in Jesus' name.
13.Father, please let every challenge and temptations, hindrance and obstacles of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
14.Your personal petitions.
(Philippians 4:6)
15.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
#GodBlessOurNation
No comments:
Post a Comment