Open Heavens

Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Open Heavens Prayer Points

‎PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS


DATE: THURSDAY  SEPTEMBER 3RD 2026


TRADING WITH GOD, II


*PRAYER POINTS


1.Father, thank You for supplying my needs according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. Thank You for blessing me with all spiritual and material gifts.


2.Father, thank You for loving the world, and giving us Your only begotten son Jesus, through Whom we have salvation and eternal life.


3.Father, please help me to give abundantly, not grudgingly but from a cheerful heart. Help me to always sow quality seeds so I can reap quality fruits, in Jesus' name.


4.Father, please, I want to be the greatest, the very best and the richest, in what You have called me to do, help me to give You my very best, in Jesus' name.


5.Father, please ‎ make all grace abound to me, so that I can always have everything in sufficiency, and help me never to withhold anything You might ask of me to give, in Jesus name.


6.Father, please let nothing be too big or precious to me that I cannot give back to You. Help me to always remember that all I have and will ever have comes from You, in Jesus' name.


7.Father, please help me to come to the point that I wouldn't have to give by compulsion. Give me a new heart that is ready to give willingly and cheerfully at all times, in Jesus' name.


8.Father, please open my ears to hear You, and a heart to receive instructions on where best to sow, how and when to sow. Let my obedience be prompt and complete, in Jesus' name.


9.Father, please I want to be a prosperous son/daughter of Yours, help me to trust You as You prove Yourself in my life as the Almighty Supplier, in Jesus' name.


10.Father, please help me to give You continually out of the resources You have blessed me with; bless me so much that the people will ask, "is he/she the only one serving God"?


11.Father, thank You for the life of Your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.

Let him remain the greatest, the best and richest in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name. Bless his children (biological and spiritual). Help him to continue to produce sons and daughters to Your glory, in Jesus name 

‎12.Father, please bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, with wisdom and favour. Answer all his prayers beyond measure, and all those who have been broadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

‎13.Father, please let every challenge and temptations, hindrance and obstacles of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

‎14.Your personal petitions.

‎(Philippians 4:6)

‎15.In Jesus name I pray.

‎(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

#GodBlessOurNation


These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment