Open Heavens

Monday, September 30, 2024

Open Heavens Daily Devotional by Pastor E.A. Adeboye

 OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 


DATE: TUESDAY OCTOBER 1ST 2024


TOPIC: PRAYERS FOR YOUR NATION


MEMORISE:

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” - (2 Chronicles 7:14)


READ: PSALM 22:27-28 (KJV)


27  All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.


28 For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations.


PRAYERS:

1. Father, I am grateful for your blessings over my nation. We are still standing because you are watching over us.


2. Father, please empower the leaders of my nation and grant them the wisdom and strength to lead us aright at all times.


3. Lord, please expose and uproot wicked leaders from their offices, in Jesus’ name. Never let the wicked rule in any part of my nation again.


4. Father, please give the righteous people in my nation the boldness to rule. Raise righteous people who will boldly take up the mantle of leadership, in Jesus’ name.


5. Lord, please let your mercy reign in my nation. Let there be no disasters or outbreaks of diseases, in Jesus’ name.


6. Father, please let my nation prosper greatly. Let our lands be filled with abundance, and let our economy blossom. Open new doors of opportunities and prosperity to us; let barrenness and scarcity come to an end in every part of my nation, in Jesus’ name.


7. Father, please let peace reign between us and the nations around us. War and violence of any kind will not be mentioned in our land, in Jesus’ name.


8. Father, please let your plans for my nation be fulfilled. Let them come to pass quickly, in Jesus’ name.


9. Lord, please have mercy and cause us to repent from any form of pride and foolishness that may destroy us in our nation, in Jesus’ name.


10. Lord, please let my nation be among the great nations of the world. Let those seeking to destroy my nation and steal her glory be brought to shame, in Jesus’ name.


11. Lord, please let there be a revival in my nation. Let us begin to seek you wholeheartedly, in Jesus’ name.


12. Your personal prayer points for your nation.


BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: MATTHEW 1-4


AUTHOR PASTOR E A ADEBOYE 


HYMNAL: 22 - SWEET HOUR OF PRAYER! SWEET HOUR OF PRAYER!


1 Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer!

that calls me from a world of care,

and bids me at my Father's throne

make all my wants and wishes known.

In seasons of distress and grief,

my soul has often found relief,

and oft escaped the tempter's snare

by thy return, sweet hour of prayer!


2 Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer!

the joys I feel, the bliss I share

of those whose anxious spirits burn

with strong desires for thy return!

With such I hasten to the place

where God my Savior shows his face,

and gladly take my station there,

and wait for thee, sweet hour of prayer!


3 Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer!

thy wings shall my petition bear

to him whose truth and faithfulness

engage the waiting soul to bless.

And since he bids me seek his face,

believe his word, and trust his grace,

I'll cast on him my every care,

and wait for thee, sweet hour of prayer!


HAPPY NEW MONTH!! STAY CONNECT AND REMAIN BLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment