Open Heavens

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Open Heavens Prayer Points

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL 


Wednesday, 28th August 2024 


PERSONAL DEVOTION


Special Note.


These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his, disciples, of Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, effective, January 1st, 2015, to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional  authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.


Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.


If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:


“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”


 PRAYER POINTS 


1.Father, I worship You for you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy.


2.Father, I praise You because Your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise You. So I will bless You as long as I live; in Your name I will lift up my hands.


3.Father, in any area that I have sinned against You and have drawn far away from Your presence, please have mercy and forgive me


4.Father, as the hart pants after water brooks, so let my soul pants after You, O God, in Jesus' name. 


5.Father, draw me closer to You, help me to spend time alone with You in Bible study and prayers, in Jesus' name 


6.Father, I want to know You more and the power of Resurrection and to also partake of the fellowship of Your sufferings; help me to build a personal connection with You, in Jesus' name 


7.Father, help me to build and maintain a personal altar to further build my personal connection with You, in Jesus' name


8.Father, help me not to be too busy to seek and build a personal devotion with You, in Jesus' name


9.Father, please, help me not to get tired of getting enough of You, talking with You and studying Your word, in Jesus' name


10.Father, help me to regularly build a personal relationship with You, in Jesus' name 


11.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye;  grant him divine health and long life; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.


12.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.


13 Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.


14.Your Personal petitions.

( Philippians 4:6)


15 ..In Jesus' name I pray.

(John 14:13-14; 15:16)


16.Thank You Father for answered prayers.

(1 Thessalonians 5:18).


#GodBlessOurNation


These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.


Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's, books ministry.


Note:

You may not add, subtract or rearrange these prayer points.

 The Holy Spirit is the author, though He used someone, who, out of humility has refused to take glory for it, by not putting his name. It is plagiarism to use, or pass as your own, someone else writing or work. The original author of these prayer points is the Holy Spirit. So, share, but don't share His glory with Him in the process.

Remain blessed, as you obey, in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment