Open Heavens

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Open Heavens Prayer Points

 Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Thursday, November 5, 2020) - 



Freedom from 

Depression 2


Special Note:


These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his numerous disciples, of Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, effective, January 1st, 2015,, to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.


Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.


If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:


“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”


Prayer Points:


1.Thank You, Father, for Your love and care for me, for it is by Your mercy that I have not been consumed.


2.Thank You, Father, for bringing me out of the miry clay and horrible pit of this world; and for setting my feet upon a rock, and establishing my goings.


3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.


4.Father, give me the grace to endure the cross and look beyond my present suffering, unto the joy that is set ahead of me, in Jesus' name.


5.Father, please, show me the path of life, and give me the grace to dwell in Your presence at all times, in Jesus' name.


6.Father, wear upon me the garment of Your praise, and put a new song in my mouth, in Jesus' name.


7.Father, let every source of sorrow and depression in my life dry up, and let me experience Your unspeakable joy, in Jesus' name.


8.Father, give me beauty for my ashes, and the oil of joy for my mourning, in Jesus' name.


9.Father, please give me a garment of praise in place of heaviness of heart, in Jesus' name.


10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; let the spirit of depression be far away from him, in Jesus' name.


11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.


12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.


13.Your Personal petitions.

( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.

(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.

(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation


These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.


Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.




DAY 3: THURSDAY 5TH NOVEMBER, 2020.

TOPIC: LET DAVID OF OUR TIME ARISE

BIBLE TEXT: Psalms 89:20-22


INTRODUCTION: The nation Israel, just like Nigeria (Your Nation), was highly favoured by God but saddled with both internal and external problems that hindered the purpose of God. Then God found David, who bridged the internal gaps and subdued external oppositions.


PRAYER POINTS: RCCG NOVEMBER 2020 FASTING PRAYER POINTS FOR 30 DAYS – 

1. Father, we thank you for the creation of this nation Nigeria (Your Nation).

2. Father, we thank you for blessing the Nigeria in all areas

3. Father, we thank you for prophesies that revealed your plans and purposes for Nigeria.

4. Father, have mercy on Nigeria and please forgive all our errors in Jesus' Name.

5. Father; forgive all our past attitude of ingratitude in Jesus' name. 2 Tim 3:2

6. Father, bring forth the David you have prepared for Nigeria in Jesus' Name.

7. Father, give us in Nigeria, a leader that knows you though may not be known himself.

8. Father, give us a leader that honours you above all other things like David in Jesus' Name.

9. Father give us a leader that will transform the lives of all that are frustrated in this nation.

10.Father, give us a leader that will silence all that are singing the song of division in Nigeria.

11.Father, please give us a leader that will deliver us from all forms of external oppression in Jesus' Name.

12.Father, please give us the leader that will silence and disappoint all the external forces that believe nothing good can come out of Nigeria.


13.Father give us the leader that will bridge the gap between the East and West, and between the North and South in Jesus' Name.

14.Father give us a leader that will always seek your approval before taking crucial decisions.

15.Oh God raise up people like the Joseph, David, Daniel for the revival of our nation in Jesus' name.

16.Father, give Nigeria a leader that will bring back the glory of this nation that was lost in Jesus' Name.

17.Father give us a leader that will openly declare you as the God of Nigeria in Jesus' Name.

18.Father give us the leader that will deliver this nation from the hand of devourers in Jesus' Name. Mal 3:11

19.Lord we pray for the leader that will restore the tabernacle of God to Nigeria in Jesus' name.

20.Lord arise and turn the enemies of Nigeria against themselves, in Jesus' name.

1 comment: