Open Heavens

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Open Heavens Prayer Points

 Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Wednesday, November 4, 2020) - 


Freedom From Depression 1 


Special Note:


These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his numerous disciples, of Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, effective, January 1st, 2015,, to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.


Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.


If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:


“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”


Prayer Points:


1.Thank You, Father, for Your thoughts over me, which are thoughts of good and not of evil, to bring me to an expected end.


2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.


3.I silence every evil voice from the pit of hell, suggesting suicide, alcohol, gluttony and backsliding, as a way out of my current life's challenges, in Jesus' name.


4.I decree that I shall not die but live, to declare the goodness of the Lord, in the land of the living, in Jesus' name.


5.I come against every spirit of depression, frustration, despair and anxiety in my life; I bind them and cast them into the bottomless pit, in Jesus' name.


6.I confess that God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, of love,  and of a sound mind; I therefore paralyse everything causing me fear and anxiety, in Jesus' name.


7.Father, restore unto me the joy of Your salvation, and renew the right spirit within me, in Jesus' name.


8.Father, anoint me with the oil of gladness above my fellows, and let Your joy, never depart from me, in Jesus' name.


9.Father, give me the grace to be willing to seek spiritual help and guidance from manifestly born again and spirit filled counsellors in Your church, in Jesus' name.


10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and, give him victory over every known and unknown adversaries, in Jesus' name.


11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.


12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.


13.Your Personal petitions.

( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.

(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.

(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation


These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.


Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.


Day 2: RCCG, Fasting and Prayers for (your country).

WEDNESDAY 4TH NOVEMBER, 2020.

PERSONAL AND NATIONAL HEALING.

EXODUS 15: 26,2 CHRONICLES 7:14.


INTRODUCTION: Sins come with consequences which hurt a lot. The consequences are wounds which can be spiritual, emotional, physical or financial. Only God has the ability to heal all kinds of wounds (Exod. 15:26). Many are wounded already and we need God to heal us individually and as a nation at this moment as we pray to him.


PRAYER POINTS:

1. Father we thank you because you have the power to heal all manner of wounds.

2. Father we thank you for your mercy that endures forever. 2 Chronicles 5:13

3. Father we repent of all our past errors committed as leaders and followers in this nation in Jesus' name.

4. Father we repent of all sins of adultery, idolatry, ritual, looting, kidnaping, killing etc. and let your blood cleans us in (your country) in Jesus name. 1John 1:9

5. Father, heal every individual that is wounded by your stripe in Jesus name. Isaiah 53:5

6. Father, heal our nation of all wounds in the mighty name of Jesus.

7. Father, release the spirit of humility upon this nation, that we will always acknowledge your supremacy in all areas, in Jesus' name. 2 Chronicles 7:14

8. Father, please heal our nation Nigeria as you did in Jericho, in Jesus' name.

9. Father, release the spirit of obedience upon all citizens of this nation in Jesus name. Ezekiel 36:27

10. Father, release abundant grace for us in Nigeria to be separated unto you Lord in Jesus name.

11. Father, please heal all the nations in the world that are wounded in Jesus name. Rev. 22:2

12. Father we come against every evil altar polluting our land. All evil altars, be wasted in Jesus' name. Haggai 2:22

13. Lord of host; let your fire consume all evil altars in any part of (your country) in Jesus' name.

14. Every Inherited strange behaviour and habits in our lives working against our spiritual revival be destroyed in Jesus' name. Jeremiah 31:29


15. Father, contend with any power contending with the fulfilment of your purpose in (your country) in Jesus' name. Isaiah 49:25

16. Every evil covenant working against (your country) is broken by the blood of Jesus.

17. Father, restore the glory of (your country) that was lost in Jesus' name.

18. We command every mountain or obstruction on our path to new (your country), become plain now in Jesus' name. Isaiah 40:4

19. Father, restore greatness, progress and unity to (your country) in Jesus' name. Gen 20:14

20. The revolution that has started will not lose focus and be aborted in Jesus name. Zech 4:9

1 comment: