Open Heavens

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Open Heavens Prayer Points

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL


Monday, 29th July 2024


YOUR PHONE vs YOUR BIBLE


Special Note.


These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his, disciples, of Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, effective, January 1st, 2015, to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional  authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.


Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.


If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:


“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”


PRAYER POINTS


1.  Father, thank You for the various scientific inventions that have made living more comfortable and communication, more effective 


2.  Father, thank You for the spread of the gospel of salvation in Christ Jesus through the various scientific gadgets 


3.  Father, please, in any area I have loved these inventions, including my phone, more than You, the Creator, please, have mercy and forgive me of all my sins, in Jesus' name 


4.  Father, help me not to get addicted to my phone or live by it but by every word from Your mouth, don't let my phone replace Your word in my life, in Jesus' name


5.  Father, please, help me to occupy my mind with Your word, to meditate on it day and night and not on social media junks, in Jesus' name 


6.  Father, deliver me from whatever and anything that has drawn me away from You, in Jesus' name


7.  Father, help me to be addicted to Your word again, to study it first thing in the morning and last thing in the night everyday, in Jesus' name 


8.  Father, help me to exercise a lot of self-control on the use of my phone and the Bible, in Jesus' name


9.  Father, help me to do away with anything on my phone that I am addicted to other than Your word, in Jesus' name 


10.  Father, please, help me not to allow my phone to become the devil's weapon against my spiritual life, in Jesus' name


11.  Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye;  grant him divine health and long life; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.


12.  Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.


13.  Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.


14.  Your Personal petitions.

( Philippians 4:6)


15 .In Jesus' name I pray.

(John 14:13-14; 15:16)


16.  Thank You Father for answered prayers.

(1 Thessalonians 5:18).


#GodBlessOurNation


These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.


Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's, books ministry.


Note:

You may not add, subtract or rearrange these prayer points. The Holy Spirit is the author, though He used someone, who, out of humility has refused to take glory for it, by not putting his name. It is plagiarism to use, or pass as your own, someone else writing or work. The original author of these prayer points is the Holy Spirit. So, share, but don't share His glory with Him in the process.

Remain blessed, as you obey, in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment