Open Heavens

Thursday, July 23, 2020

PONDER-POINTS OF OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

PONDER-POINTS OF OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

FRIDAY/24/JULY/2020

TOPIC: DANGERS OF BACKSLIDING I

1 Our God as the builder of lives has plan for everyone here on earth which is being established and become great in Christ - Jer.29:11;

2 Every time a believer of Christ backslides, God's building in such a backslider will be affected negatively - Lk.9:62;

3 A backslider frustrate God's ultimate plan in his or her life each time he or she backslide - 2Pet.2:20-22;

4 Except by divine mercy, backsliders may not achieve God's original plan for their lives, hence, backsliding cost such a person's destiny - 2Pet.2:20-22;

5 Some people get chance to stand again after backsliding, but not every backslider does - Jn.12:6;

6 The main danger of backsliding is such a person being thrown to hell - Mt.10:28;

Prayer-Points:
Father, let me never do anything that can make me fall short of Your glory in the mighty Name of Jesus

Holy Spirit, help me to make me follow every footstep of Jesus Christ everyday in Jesus Name

Holy Spirit, help me to do all things that will make master plan of God perfected in my life in Jesus Name

1 comment: