Open Heavens

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Open Heavens Prayer Points

Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Wednesday, April 1st, 2020) -

IF FIRE MUST FALL

Special Note:

These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore, You, my Father; You are the consuming fire; and, the God that answers by fire.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, help me to seek Your face and do everything necessary to bring down Your fire in my life, in this period of 2 weeks, stay at home, National/worldwide retreat, declared by the government, in the mighty name of Jesus.

4.Father, please, incubate my life with Your fire; let me and my family members, never be victims of covid-19, or any other disease, by whatever name, it's being called, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, I surrender my life (afresh) to You today, and, I present my body as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to You, this being my reasonable service, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, sanctify and cleanse me from all unrighteousness, and empower me to live above sin, and all the activities of the flesh, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let Your fire fall, and let all the works of darkness within and around me be exposed and destroyed; let covid-19, and everything threatening the existence of mankind, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, make me a carrier of Your fire and presence, and let there be unprecedented miracles, signs and wonders, in my life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let me not only be the hearer of Your word, but also the doer; give me the grace, to always obey all Your instructions, promptly and completely, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and, release upon his life and ministry, fresh fire and anointing, from above, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
God bless our nation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

Happy New Month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment